I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and got to do some fun things.
I have a new selection of self-respect quotes for you to boost your motivation.
No matter whether you are excited about this new week or you’re wishing it was Friday again,
Let’s dive into this week’s self-respect quotes
1.”The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake – you can’t
learn anything from being perfect” – Adam Osborne
2. “I am thankful to all who said no to me. It’s because of them
I’m doing it myself” – Albert Einstein
3. “The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are
full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence”
– Charles Bukowski
4. “Always walk like you deserve to be right where you are”
– Self-respect quotes
5. “Everything is hard before it’s easy”
6. “It’s not what you are that holds you back, it’s what you think
you’re not” – Denis Waitley self-respect quotes
7. “I was an overnight success all right, but 30 years is a long,
long night” – Ray Kroc
8. “Do your work with your whole heart and you will succeed.
There’s so little competition” – Elbert Hubbard
9. “We can’t become what we want by remaining what we are”
– Max Depree
10. “You can choose courage or you can choose comfort, but
you cannot choose both” – Brené Brown
11. “You can’t reach for anything new if your hands are full of
yesterday’s clutter” – Self-respect quotes
12. “Don’t be embarrassed by your failures. Learn from them
and start again” – Richard Branson
13. “Never let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish
something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass
anyway” – Earl Nightingale
14. “One first small step can change your life forever”
– Marcus DeMaria
15. “No matter how long you traveled in the wrong direction, you
can always turn around” – Self-respect quotes
That’s it for week 10’s self-respect quotes. I hope you enjoyed this quote selection.
Enjoy your week,
Improve yourself. Improve your life!
Feeling stuck? Join our FREE email course to uncover the top 7 goal mistakes that sabotage your success!
- The Joy Factor: The Secret Ingredient to Crush Your Goals - July 13, 2023
- Areas of Personal Growth – Focus on Just One - September 3, 2022
- Let No One Stop You From Following Your Dreams - August 13, 2022