It’s Monday again, and I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Are you ready for this all-new self-esteem quotes selection?
Self-esteem is something most of us can always work on to improve it.
Let’s check out this week’s self-esteem quotes
1.”It is hard to fail but it is worse never to have tried to succeed”
– Theodore Roosevelt
2. “The sky is not the limit – your mind is” – Lynette Simeone
3. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to
see your worth” – Bruce Van Horn self-esteem quote
4. “A bad habit never disappears miraculously. It’s a
undo-it-yourself project” – Abigail Van Buren
5. “To succeed you have to get comfortable being uncomfortable”
– Self-esteem quotes
6. “If you want things to be different, you need to become different
yourself” – Norman Vincent Peale
7. “Every great artist has a closet full of bad paintings”
– David Young
8. “The greatest prison people live in is the fear of what other
people think” – Self-esteem quotes
9. “Don’t ever let anyone make you feel like you don’t matter”
– Michelle Obama
10. “When the weight of the wait seems unbearable remember
that often the best things take time” – Self-esteem quotes
11. “It’s important to learn when to stop arguing with people and
just let them be wrong” – Brad Turnbull
12. “Be messy and complicated and afraid and show up anyways”
– Glennon Doyle Melton
13. “If you don’t know where you’re going you’ll just end up in
a random place”
14. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings”
– Lao Tzu
15. “Confidence comes from experience. Experience comes from
trying & failing and trying again, this time better”
– Maxime Lagacé self-esteem quotes
There you go. I hope you enjoyed this week’s quote selection.
Feel free to share and let us know your favorite self-esteem quotes.
Have a great week,
Improve yourself. Improve your life!
- The Joy Factor: The Secret Ingredient to Crush Your Goals - July 13, 2023
- Areas of Personal Growth – Focus on Just One - September 3, 2022
- Let No One Stop You From Following Your Dreams - August 13, 2022