After rather cold and uncomfortable weather all week, the weekend turned out nice and sunny. This puts me just in the right mood to tackle another week with these wisdom quotes.
If you were less lucky with the weather or simply need a little extra motivation to get going, read on. Maybe one of these motivational quotes will give you some inspiration.
Here are this week’s wisdom quotes
1.”Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular
preparation” – Robert H. Schuller
2. “When there is a hill to climb, don’t think that waiting will make
it smaller” – Wisdom quotes
3.”A man who cannot tolerate small misfortunes can never
accomplish great things” – Chinese Proverb
4. “Going halfway never gets you anywhere. Go all the way or don’t
go at all”
5. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it
into a door” – Coco Chanel
6. “Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned”
– Peter Marshall wisdom quotes
7. “There is no magic to achievement. It’s really about hard work,
choices, and persistence” – Michelle Obama
8. “Sometimes the issue isn’t that your problems are so big, it’s
that you see yourself as being so small” – Steve Maraboli
9. “I owe myself the biggest apology for putting up with what
I didn’t deserve” – Wisdom quotes
10. “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
11. “If you don’t ask, you don’t get” – Stevie Wonder
12. “It’s failure that gives you the proper perspective on success”
– Ellen DeGeneres
13. “What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?”
– Robert H. Schuller
14. “The storm was not sent to break you. It was sent to make you”
15. “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience”
– Paulo Coelho wisdom quotes
Are you ready to take on this new week? I hope these quotes helped you fuel your motivation.
What are your favorite wisdom quotes?
Have a great week,
Improve yourself. Improve your life!
- The Joy Factor: The Secret Ingredient to Crush Your Goals - July 13, 2023
- Areas of Personal Growth – Focus on Just One - September 3, 2022
- Let No One Stop You From Following Your Dreams - August 13, 2022