It’s amazing that this is already week 17 of our quotes series.
And I’m excited to share a new selection of inspirational thoughts with you.
Since there were already a few other quotes, you can now find over 300 inspirational quotes on Learning Ninja.
How cool is that?
But enough of this, I’m sure you’d like to get to this week’s list.
Let’s dive into our inspirational thoughts
1.” The best use of imagination is creativity. The worst use of
imagination is anxiety” – Deepak Chopra
2. “Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them
an extra bullet because they missed you the first time”
3. “Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open?”
– Rumi inspirational thoughts
4. “It’s okay that you don’t know how to move on. Start with something
easier… like not going back”
5. “Everything in your life is a reflection of the choices you’ve made.
If you want different results, make different choices”
– Brad Turnbull
6. “You don’t have to be extreme, just consistent”
– inspirational thoughts
7. “Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how
to treat you”
8. “Confidence is not “they will like me”. Confidence is “I’ll be fine
if they don’t”
9. “When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to
stay around people who don’t” – Inspirational thoughts
10. “Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things
that never were and ask why not” – George Bernard Shaw
11. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you
just sit there” – Will Rogers
12. “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you
miss them” – William Arthur Ward inspirational thoughts
13. “Realism is nothing more than a socially accepted form of
pessimism” – Tim Johnson
14. “Surround yourself with people who challenge you, teach you
and push you to be your best self” – Bill Gates
15. “I’ve never met a strong person with an easy past”
As always, I hope you found some motivation in these inspirational thoughts.
Have a great week,
Improve yourself. Improve your life!
- The Joy Factor: The Secret Ingredient to Crush Your Goals - July 13, 2023
- Areas of Personal Growth – Focus on Just One - September 3, 2022
- Let No One Stop You From Following Your Dreams - August 13, 2022