Today’s not only Monday, but it’s also September now. Soon, this year will be over so this week’s intelligent quotes may help you finish strong.
Did you set any goals this year and are you on track to achieving them?
In case you can use some additional motivation, check out our quotes selection for the first week of September.
Let’s dive into this week’s intelligent quotes
1.”You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.”
2. “When you set small goals, you get small results. To succeed in a big
way, you need to set big goals” – Jack Canfield
3. “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits
to grow sharper”. – Bertrand Russell
4. “If you want to improve your self-worth stop giving other people
the calculator” – Tim Fargo
5. “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life
that is less than the one you are capable of living”. – Nelson Mandela
6. “Knowing what you want and going after it every day is one of the
most beautiful things anyone can have in life”. – Tom Bilyeu
7. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do”.
– Oprah Winfrey intelligent quotes
8. “I am not talented. I am obsessed”. – Conor McGregor
9. “Never stop doing great work just because someone doesn’t give
you credit”. – Intelligent quotes
10. “Someone once told me growth and comfort do not coexist. And
I think it’s a really good thing to remember”. – Ginni Rometty
11. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to
see further”. – Thomas Carlyle
12. “In order to get to where you want to go, you must take action to
move from where you are” – Intelligent quotes
13. “Someday will never come if you don’t start doing something
about it today”. – Unknown
14. “If you don’t expect yourself to accomplish great things, it’s likely
you won’t” – Steve Keating
15. “Don’t be afraid to start over. This time, you’re not starting from
scratch, you’re starting from experience”. – Unknown
Okay, that’s it for this week. Thank you for reading.
I hope you enjoyed these inspirational quotes and they give you some positive vibes.
I would love to hear your favorite intelligent quotes.
Have a wonderful week,
Improve yourself. Improve your life!
- Areas of Personal Growth – Focus on Just One - September 3, 2022
- Let No One Stop You From Following Your Dreams - August 13, 2022
- 28 Personal Development Activities to Ace Your Life - July 25, 2022