And it’s Monday again already. Are you excited about this new week and can’t wait to get started?
Or are you dragging your feet, regretting your weekend?
The good news is, the following quotes about being confident will make a good week even better and help take the sting out of going back to work.
Drumroll for this week’s quotes about being confident
1.”Nothing changes if nothing changes” – Unknown
2. “A pessimist is somebody who complains about the noise when
opportunity knocks” – Oscar Wilde
3. “If you already know exactly how to reach your goal, it’s not a big
enough goal.” – Quote about being confident
4.”If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere”
– Frank A. Clark
5. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later”.
– Og Mandino
6. “Most people will never accomplish the long-term great because
they settle for the short-term good” – Reg Saddler
7. “Most people have the will to win. Few have the will to prepare
to win” – Bobby Knight
8. “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you
had to overcome to reach your goals.” – Booker T. Washington
9. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into
someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you?
Not much.” – Jim Rohn
10. “I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life – and I’ve
never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do”.
– Georgia O’Keeffe
11. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right”.
– Henry Ford quote about being confident
12. “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile”. – Roger Staubach
13. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
– Robert Kiyosaki
14. “Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones
that are unconquerable.” – Theodore N. Vail.
15. “A positive mind finds a way it can be done; A negative mind looks
for all the ways it can’t be done”. – Napoleon Hill
I hope you enjoyed this week’s quotes about being confident. Let us know your favorite quote and don’t hesitate to like and share.
And check out this full dose of Monday quotes if you need more help for a positive week!
Have a great week,
Improve yourself. Improve your life!
Feeling stuck? Join our FREE email course to uncover the top 7 goal mistakes that sabotage your success!
- The Joy Factor: The Secret Ingredient to Crush Your Goals - July 13, 2023
- Areas of Personal Growth – Focus on Just One - September 3, 2022
- Let No One Stop You From Following Your Dreams - August 13, 2022